Frequently Asked Questions
• Will there be fundraising at the event?
No, with every ticket that is sold a portion will be given to ARRMS of Hope. However you can donate to the organization directly
• Can I pay for a ticket the evening of the event?
No, the tables are normally full prior to our event. We encourage you to purchase your seat/s prior to the event.
• Where is the Chux and Tux held?
This year Chux and Tux will be held at "This is It" event facility. 105 McIntosh Crossing Fayetteville, Ga. 30214
• Will I receive my tickets in the mail?
No, we do not issue tickets. Your name and the names of your guests are listed on our registration form. You simply check in upon arrival and give them your name/s.
• If one of my guests is unable to attend, can I invite someone else at the last minute?
Yes, you can invite someone other than your original guest. You will need to tell our registration table the name of the person who is unable to attend, and provide them with the name of your new guest.
• How is Courageous Worship Church affiliated with the event?
Courageous Worship Church along with AJ Freeman Jr Ministries are the founding organizations of the Chux and Tux event.
• What type of music will be played?
There will be clean secular music played at this event. This is meant to be a fun time in a comfortable environment.
• Where should I park?
It is best to park on site at the facility. There is light parking and security onsite. However please don't leave valuable items in plain sight in your vehicle, as "This is It" Event Facility, Courageous Worship Church, AJ Freeman Jr. Ministries, or any sponsors are not responsible for stolen items.
• What time does the event begin?
The doors will open at 6:40 as the event begins at 7:00 p.m. and ends about 10:00pm.
• What is the dress code for the evening?
Most ladies wear either a cocktail dress or evening gown and men wear a suit or a tux. You don't have to wear Chuck Taylor (Converse) shoes if you don't want to.